Thursday, August 11, 2005

Dr. Mustafa El-Faky and the Dune festival

Just from one hour by Cairo local time ,Dr. Mustafa El-faky the famous politician and member in NDP finished his interesting interview in Primetime '10 o'clock' on Dream TV with my favorite TV face Mona El-Shazely.
A very long ,A very interesting ,A very amazing interview ,Dr. El-Faky despite he is considered from the Regime camp yet he is very sophisticated , and speaks in a very logic manner that the mind can accept ,I guess from his experience in the Diplomatic service he got this talent!!!!!!!!
First I believe this interview is made by orders of NDP to answer back the great two episodes of ex-prime minister Mr.Aziz Sadky who opened a great volcano not just fire on the current regime in the last weeks 'I was going to blog it but I hadn't time as grand ma was sick ,I missed the first episode with the episode of Samir Ragab unfortunately !!!"
I never thought that Mr.Sadky 's talk would annoy the government and the regime that much
Also the interview can be classified as per post campaign , President Mubarak hate corruption ,President Mubarak wants transparency ,this age is better than the others ,the age of freedom ,the age of expression ........The age of Aquarius !!!!!!!
Yet Dr. Faky got this talent of good talk ,he can persuade the people with what he wants 'not what he believes I guess'
Then he spoke about the elections ,and of course he attacked those who will boycott the elections and Praised Noman Gomaa for his participation ,also Ayman Nour despite his under the belt attack saying that the Government is one who oversized him 'Same in my mind ,Doc' and El-faky complete his promotional campaign for The NDP candidate saying that indirectly 'People do your job for the Sake of Nation and choose Mubarak ' As if Mubarak won't win!!!!!!!!
And of course the honor of trial is enough according to the Doc.
Then turned to the region and here , I felt frustrated , it is like Nazer Kabeni's "your road is blocked ,blocked my son', yet I admit Dr. Faky is best in the international affairs and I really trust his judgment ,yet I felt so afraid when he said that America is targeting for Egypt to be the role model of change instead of Iraq ,as the later turned to be big big failure ,I agree on the last part but I hate the target part.
The phones were the best I respect all those called the program and attacked the lies 'especially the one who called from K.S.A, the first one'
Dr.El-Faky I don't know in which category I classify him
The words that stopped in the end of the interview were his romantic phrase
the Dune festival is coming' !!!!!!!!!
quite romantic isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.