Wednesday, February 1, 2006

ElFaky on Dream 2

El-Faky on Dream 2

Last Monday Mustafa El-Faky appeared on Dream 2 10 o'clock to comment on the Knesset message to the Egyptian parliament to celebrate the Holocaust, yet tricky Mona El-Shazely was so close to make him lose control when she mentioned the elections problem, did you see him when he said "I didn't come here to speak about this, you told me about the holocaust thing and I prepared myself on this!!If you want to speak about this okay I don't have a problem!!!!"
It is very touching is n't it!?
For those who watched the program, I didn't follow the part "I went out from the presidency and there was a lady" what he was speaking about!? I will be very thankful because I was busy at moment eating my birthday cake.

2 comments:

  1. c'moooon, the man prepared himself for something, he has just memorized what he was told to say, he shouldnt have been asked a question in a different topic or else he could forget what he memorized... and the election thing is over, why would we talk about something happened in the past??? this shouldnt happen again or else the government will confiscate Ahmed Bahgat's clothes because it seems like they have taken everythign away from him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. memorization
    always memorization even Mustafa El-Faky memorizes the words before he goes and speaks in public!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.