Sunday, May 27, 2007

Thank Godness we don't have an Egyptian version oh wait may be we will !!

I found this strange ,very strange Syrian blog today while browsing ,usually the Syrian blogs I found are always against Bashar El-Assad.

Ironically I don't understand the Syrian accent that good so when I read the title of that blog in Arabic ,I thought it was "We don't love you and we don't want for another period !!"

We don't have a pro-Mubarak blog in the Egyptian blogsphere thank Godness but I expect that we will have a pro-gamal Mubarak blog soon just like that pro-Bashar as we are following the Syrians as a role model

The first people who had a coup in the Arab world were the Syrians , lots and lots of coups , we did like them and  when they turn in to a monarchy republic we are turning like them

sometimes I wonder if Egypt was still the leader in the Arab world and a role model!!

I am not forunate teller but I can tell you that the tall man will win for another period by 99.999999999999999999999999999999%

Link to منحبك ….. ومنريدك لولاية ثانية

 

3 comments:

  1. Zeinab, don't you watch Syria channel? oh Shame!!
    check part of the "wedding party" here:
    http://unbrainwasher.blogspirit.com/archive/2007/05/19/sharkh-awsat-initiative.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am afraid the Iraq are the first country that had a coup....not syria

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.