Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mubarak Writes How To Achieve Israeli Palestinian Peace !!

With no introductions we find today that our President Mohamed Hosni Mubarak of Egypt wrote something for the famous wall Street Journal.

Our President wrote How to Achieve Israeli-Palestinian Peace , just like how to lose a guy in 10 days or how to marry a millionaire ..etc but this time about peace in Middle East.

It is the first time to know that Mubarak can write to newspapers abroad , in fact I do not recall that I read for him anything written in our press , he clearly does not have those writing skills of Nasser or Sadat !!

It is interesting that our President likes to write in Foreign press , first he writes the forward of a French book about Thuma then he writes for the Wall Street journal how to achieve Israeli-Palestinian Peace.

I do not want to seem skeptical but I highly doubt hat he has really written this article in Arabic in the first place, already Mubarak was not the President of Egypt when the Camp David accords were signed, of course if Late President Sadat had written this article , it would be much more valuable and honest because he was the one that really reached to Peace with Israel not to mention he really wrote articles and books !!

Anyhow I do not think Bibi will follow the steps Mubarak has mentioned on how to achieve Israeli Palestinian Peace.

8 comments:

  1. The Arabs want Israeli/Palestinian peace to be achieved by Israel disappearing from the map. It will never happen. As long as the Arab world refuses to accept Israel as a Jewish, non-Muslim state in their midst, there will never be peace. That is indeed the source of the conflict. Israel is here to stay, despite what you wish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stupid Arab girl, without the ability to think for herself. You are an embarrasment to all females worldwide. You are an embarrasment to Arabs too, but that does not matter. Arabs do more than enough to embarras themselves again and again on a daily basis. Your mind has atrophied and been destroyed by your religion of hate - Islam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand your feelings of doubts about Mubarak's skills of writing in French and English and I mostly agree with you. But, do you think politicians in the west (particularly, the US) know or do write their speeches or written comments? think again... Very few and personnaly recognized in history can do, e.g. President J.F. Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, and the famous canadianPM Piere Trudeau. All the rests are disasters and thet acts like actors reading their scripts and prompts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anonymous number 1 and 2, the same pathetic loser behind a keyboard, why don't you take your Zio-racist rants somewhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the truth hurts, doesn't it? It is hard to accept the truth. It would be very constructive for the Arabs to take a very hard look at their decrepit culture and draw conclusions for the reasons behind the sorry state of the Arab world. Since you lack evidence to refute my assertions, you attack me, which is a typical Arab propoganda ploy, which does not work in the modern world, i.e. the Western countries. You are lost. Oh, and by the way, aren't you using a keyboard to type your rants, or has Allah provided you with another magical way to write your drivel?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anonymous 1,2 and 4 who are one anonymous
    it is clearly that you do not like me nor how I think , you do not respect me ,fine why do you insist on coming back to rant your western supremacy rants !!?? I am an Egyptian Muslim Arab third retarded inferior blogger to you why wasting your precious time in my blog !!??

    @Ohio ,I know about that but their media do not glorify them as the writers and authors of their time like in Egypt

    @anonymous 3, thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that the person who called me a zio-racist loser is either Zeinobia's mother or father. Poor, poor Zeinobia; she cannot defend herself other than through the distorted logic she was taught in school. I am coming back in the vain hope that one day you will gain intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No anonymous I do not need anyone to reply on behalf of me , my mom and dad did not comment on this post.
    My dear do not waste your time with me ,there is no use in me ,go search for another girl

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.