Monday, March 10, 2008

Yahoo! Buzz a possible digg killer

I have just visited the newest service from Yahoo! : Yahoo! Buzz , which is exactly like Digg, it does the same thing. yahoo_logo

They will add  soon for the publishers and bloggers like me a feature to add their content to Buzz also like Digg.

I do not know if this new service will create a real buzz and steal light from Digg or not , as Digg is solid now and has been for awhile to build strong web brand name and to honest I am using it a lot currently.

It is not the first time Yahoo! presents a new service competing with existing successful services , you got Yahoo! Smash , which is still in a beta phase , this project is made to replace Yahoo! 360 , it targets Myspace,Facebook and Live Spaces , altogether . If you want an invitation to this service I can send you one.

By the way Yahoo ! got several interesting Web services which I like and I will talk about later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.