Monday, July 14, 2008

Sleepless night in Egypt today

Now it is 10: 11 PM CLT and Egypt is not going to sleep tonight , it will be very long summer night ,the night of GSC results ,some people will know results through the Internet today ,in fact I remember when I was in the GSC that night I did not sleep at all trying to get the results online.

Of course all the results Websites whether the official one following the ministry of education or the unofficial one like Masrawy.com are down currently thanks to the number of the users , huge number. This happens every year.

Anyhow today the minister announced the first 10 genius students in the GSC in the Republic , mostly girls :)

BY the way my cousin is in the GSC and we are currently waiting for the results, wish her luck

Update : I managed to get in to the ministry’s official website , they will announce the results after midnight

It is not new thing , last year I got my relative’s result in 5 AM !!??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.