Wednesday, February 25, 2009

In the last place you can think about

Do you remember this enigmatic personality in the Sadat assassination called Mamdouh Abu Gabl, who lives in London ??  well guess what I found out that his son got married last December 2008 there in Layalina Society Magazine.
Talaat El-Sadat and Ayman Nour spoke about the role of Abu Gabl in the assassination and accordingly to what I understand and think he will never come back again in Egypt because of that role.
You know Layalina may sound stupid for the serious readers but you can find there people you usually do not find in other magazines from VIPs and regime members’ families, you can know a lot from these magazines.It is another important source of info to know to who is who in this country and to where Egypt is heading, just like the other useless lifestyle magazines.
From reading these magazines I believe that we should pray that Egypt will be saved from a grim future. These magazines do not represent Egypt I am afraid, the real Egypt. I do not know if their publishers and reporters know this or not . I wonder how the economic crisis will affect them.
From Elaph.com : “Despite I do not like the journalist Nabil Sharaf El-Din”  {In Arabic}

2 comments:

  1. you dislike Nabeel sharafEldeen cuz he tells the truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. what truth my dear ?? standing with the Neocons in the States in those 8 years ??
    I believe this gentleman was in the shame list of the Israeli foreign ministry

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.